Sunday, April 17, 2011

Carrot cake cookie!

I was at Trader Joe's and decided to try these cookies. I've seen them there a few times and wondered if they were any good. I decided to give them a try. I'm being totally honest when I say these cookies are amazing! If you like carrot cake you will love this cookie. The actual cookie taste like carrot cake and then it has a cream cheese icing filling that melts in your mouth. Normally I don't like cookies with an icing filling if its too sweet but its just right with this one. I feel like one of those chefs on a cooking show who tastes the food and keeps saying "mmmm" and "this is fabulous". I'm always jealous when I watch those people on tv because I want to try the food too.

Have you ever tasted something and it reminds you of something you ate growing up? Or you would eat something and it tastes like something your mom would make? Well, this cookie reminds me of carrot cake that my mom would make. Maybe that's why I like them so much. Its funny how you grow fond of things that you had growing up and it brings back childhood memories. Its as though we want to revert back to those times of being a kid with kool-aid and fruit roll ups (or maybe that's just me?).

When my husband got home I made him try one. He thought they were pretty good too. I think it was all he ate for lunch today. My goal now is to figure out how to make them myself!

1 comment:

  1. yay for another post :) and YUM that looks amazing!!! twist my arm, i'll have to try one! haha

    ReplyDelete