Sunday, May 1, 2011

Can I have some?


This is June waiting patiently and desperately for my mom to share her food.  She is so stinking cute when she stands there that I can't help but give her something.  The other day she wanted what I was having so bad.  I was eating grapes.  I know you're not supposed to give dogs grapes but it was really worth it to give her one.  She could not keep the grape in her mouth.  She kept slinging it around all over the room trying to chew it.    It almost became a game to her.  She started barking at the grape and would try and pounce on it.  We've decided she's the brightest of dogs. 

The other thing I love about June is her furry legs.  She looks like a woolly mammoth, especially her feet.  We dog sat one of our friends' dogs this weekend and after seeing June around the other dog I realized just how furry she is!  I'm sure she needs a haircut for the summer but she's so darn cute.  She's a magnet for pine needles in the backyard.  She gets a pine needle stuck to her behind the instant she walks outside.  I also noticed by having a white dog play with June this weekend that her dark brown fur hides the dirt she gets on her paws.  I kept seeing how dirty the other dog was and realized that June is too I just never noticed.  I'm going to continue to tell myself that June's paws are just wet from being outside but not dirty.  I keeps me from mopping the hardwood floors every day!

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe how big she's gotten!!! she IS so cute! she reminds me of Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street :)

    ReplyDelete